We are now hiring for our Palm Beach County, Broward and Dade markets and we are looking to add an Virtual Assistant Intern to our team. This is an essential role which includes communication with guests, scheduling maintenance, managing cleaning schedules, and general admin tasks. The most essential aspect of this role is the ability to effectively coordinate many different tasks, making sure they are done with the utmost attention to detail, and prioritizing what is most important. Candidate must have outstanding organizational and communication skills.
The role is currently part time but with potential to grow to full time within the year.
What you'll do:
· Write creative and descriptive property bios on Airbnb.
· Check multiple email accounts each shift and route them in a timely manner.
· Communicate with guests through Airbnb and Vrbo.
· Proactively identify issues and/or quality assurance concerns. Keep track using organizational skills of items that need to be completed... Handle ad-hoc property & guest requests that come up.
· Make damage claims through the Airbnb app, and keep track of them through email to be sure all information requested is provided.
· Make posts on social media.
· Respond to guest or homeowner related issues and solve problems.
· Stock supplies, order and track supplies as needed, communicating with cleaners to ensure work is properly taken care of.
· Scheduling maintenance with preferred vendors or local services ie. pest control, plumbing, electrical, appliances & Handyman services.
· Knowledge of Dropbox to access house access, house guides, house photos, house info & vendor info etc.
Add listings on Airbnb, VRBO, and our website. Must be able to setup properties and work in our Property Management Software.
· Coordinate & schedule cleanings.
· Setup documentation for Cleaning Guides, Cleaning Checklist, Cleaner & Handyman, onboarding forms, & Inventory.
Develop personalization templates for emails to send out to prospective clients.
· Other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring:
Self-starter, flexible, with an extreme attention for detail. OUTSTANDING coordination and organizational skills, to constantly be scheduling and following up on regular and preventive maintenance. Customer service experience.
Must be good with technology, and have a smartphone (preferably Iphone) for communication on Whatsapp, sharing dropbox and other apps.
Great problem solver who is able to handle challenges when they appear.
Amazing eye for high level décor and graphic design/ social media is a huge plus.
Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
Working on weekends and evening shifts.
Pay is $11/ hr for a total of 10-20 hours per week to start