The Senior Manager of Real Estate is responsible for all aspects of the Company's real estate portfolio. This person will guide Real Estate team to locate new store opportunities, and execute renewals, options, relocations, etc. that are consistent with these market plans. This role will report directly to the VP, Enterprise Real Estate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with the VP, Enterprise Real Estate to develop real estate site selection criteria, priorities and strategy that align with the company/brand goals and objectives.
- Partner with VP of Real Estate to identify strategic growth strategies.
- Ensure that market to market targets ties to overall growth objectives.
- Initiate site negotiation and deal-making activity. Partner with VP to develop and execute overall Landlord negotiation strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Establish strong negotiating positions and relationships with brokers and other outside resources.
- Manage the Company's exclusive...