Did you know that Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies with total assets exceeding $70 billion? With local management teams at the helm in 11 western states, Zions is dedicated to making a difference in their local communities. At Zions, we haven't forgotten who keeps us in business, meaning we're committed to the success of our customers, and our employees. Here, the possibilities are endless - come for a job, stay for a career.
Come join our team as Sr Appraisal Coordinator. Position can be located in either Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Houston, Las Vegas or Phoenix. * This role is open to remote work *
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience to:
- Primary duties include the timely processing of appraisal service requests from loan production staff, interfacing with outside vendors to ensure timely completion of contracted valuation services, and maintenance of the approved vendor list with ongoing... documentation.
- Provides a variety of administrative and staff support services to the applicable team(s) within Real Estate Technical Services (RETS).
- Other duties include word processing, organizing electronic files, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, processing incoming mail, answering phones, maintaining reports and other pertinent data.
- May assist in preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding team operations.
- May administer various programs, projects and/or processes specific to the operating unit(s) served.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding the support of team operations.
- May train and assist other employees, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience with real estate lending concepts and related administrative functions.
- Experience with appraisal ordering systems preferred, such as CMS, RIMS, or similar applications.
- Organizational, time management, customer relations and communications skills, both verbal and written are necessary for this role.
- The ability to prioritize and manage large numbers of actions, tasks, projects, or clients.
- Analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports and find solutions to various administrative problems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Working knowledge of various computer software including MS-Office applications