THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Innovative firm supplying creative marketing solutions for intriguing industry
- Rapidly growing with locations in multiple major cities
- Multi-faceted and dynamic results-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial culture with direct access to company leadership
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits
- 100% remote at the moment, return-to-work plan for 2021 TBD
- Excellent opportunity for advancement in fast growing organization
- High visibility position with opportunity to make a tangible impact
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Determine and supervise implementation of all approved media plans and projects.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, media representatives, and more.
- Be a mentor – help manage and coach Media Coordinators and Associates in how to properly prepare, evaluate, and implement media plans
- Monitor media KPI’s to ensure they are being achieved and maintained.
- Provide recommendations on brand... strategy and review the final media.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 4-5-years media planning and buying experience, preferably in an agency setting
- B2B and B2C planning experience
- The ideal candidate is detail oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and quality drive.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel