Where will your niche knowledge and technical leadership not only make an impact but also develop even further? Right here, in Technical Services, where we craft, scope, and develop the technical components of systems solutions, you will lead the design and delivery of integrated multiple technologies solutions. You will thrive on the challenge of redefining broad concepts into structured programs and delivering solutions for sophisticated, high-impact issues.
The Customer Education and Consulting Solutions business is seeking a dynamic engineer to join our team. In this role you will be the global point person for Laboratory Informatics and GC training development. Apply your industry knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our customers' strategic business goals to identify, develop, and deliver technical training solutions for Agilent Laboratory Informatics solutions and workflows. In addition, lead global contractors for GC development. You will collaborate closely... with customers, contractors, and internal organizations to design, develop, and facilitate the transition of customer learning solutions to the global delivery teams while maintaining oversight of training quality and customer acceptance.
- Designs and develops education solutions for instructor-led, online, and virtual training using instructional design principles. Training material may include laboratories, lectures, eLearning modules, assessments, videos, webinars, and animations.
- Collaborates with a cross-functional team of experts to establish appropriate Informatics curriculum and course content including product support, product managers, regional specialists, customers, and industry leaders.
- Adheres to training development standards, guidelines, and quality and regulatory requirements as indicated by the Customer Enablement product life cycle.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise in the areas of Informatics and Agilent instrumentation.
- Leads education product development with vendors and consultants.
- Supports the deployment of courses to the local delivery organizations to ensure a seamless transition from R&D to delivery.
- Delivers select training, including train-the-trainer sessions through a variety of mediums including video and virtual modalities.
- Leads and participates in various projects to support improvements in the development and delivery function of the customer education business, i.e. testing new forms of virtual delivery.
This position can be performed anywhere in the US
The salary range for this position may differ based on your actual work location. For CO, the salary range is (min $104,000 and a max of $170,000)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in related field; may consider applicants with an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 8+ years' relevant work experience; including specific experience working in/around regulated laboratory environments (GMP, FDA21cfr11, ISO)
- Excellent working knowledge of Agilent OLCDS portfolio (EZChrom, Chemstation, OpenLAB 2, ECM) and reporting modules (OLIR)
- Knowledge of Agilent instrumentation systems and analytical chemistry methodology and laboratory procedures
- Expert knowledge of Windows OS, Networking, and Active Directory
- Experience with Client/Server systems.
- Ability to build and work with VMs and web-server images
- Knowledge with SQL and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management leadership
- Self-directed and motivated