eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
As eXp Realty is experiencing rapid growth, the ability to effectively and efficiently train staff on their role-specific functions is necessary. The Training Manager role will be a key collaborator in the Brokerage Operations Performance Management system, and will be relied on to successfully keep pace with our changing technology and processes to... keep our Staff mobilized and performing effectively.
Major Duties and Responsibilties
- Identify training needs within the Brokerage Operations portion of the organization
- Experience creating curriculum utilizing instructional models ADDIE or Kirkpatrick required
- Ensure new and existing employees are properly trained and working to company standard
- Assess current and future needs across departments
- Responsible for Design, Delivery, Implementation, and Assessment of all Brokerage Operations provided training
- Collaborate with leadership on strengthening the role-specific training programs for Brokerage Operations Staff
- Oversee coordination of training delivery
- Comfortable with 100% e-learning platforms
- Oversee delivery of training surveys for all Role Specific Training programs within Brokerage Operations
- Provide coaching to Trainers on improving training as needed, based on feedback from training surveys
- Maintain and implement a Learning Management System and Knowledge Base Creation of blended learning courses
- Maintain a consistent level of quality in training content and delivery within Brokerage Operations
- Employ industry best practice training development methods to keep training up-to-date in a constantly changing business
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing needs of a growing organization
- Communicate with team members, trainers, and management to ensure all needs are met
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s preferred
- Change Management Certification preferred
- 3+ years experience developing and successfully deploying remote/global training solutions across various topics
- Proficient in instructional design utilizing learning theories and instructional models such as ADDIE, CRI, or Kirkpatrick
- Change management experience required
- Experience managing small teams
- Previous people, process, and technology resource management experience
- Proven ability to collaborate across department lines and lead training development projects
- Experience in creating interactive and engaging training programs and presentations
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and present alternatives
- Real estate background and knowledge of various real estate technologies preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to facilitate presentation to large audiences virtually
- Experience using Microsoft Office/Google Suite
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Remote - Anywhere