We are looking for a Data Engineer to help build and maintain our data platform. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to deliver timely and quality data to our customers.
The Engineering and Product teams consist of 40 talented and passionate team members, working to make Knock the premier software product in the Multifamily real estate industry.
Day - to - Day
- Contribute to the detailed designs of our analytics platform
- Make significant coding contributions to our analytics platform
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues, providing system monitoring and problem resolution
- Validate data quality, accuracy and timeliness
- Evaluate new technologies and tools and make recommendations based on usefulness, opportunity and cost
- Support our data warehouse effort
- Experience building ETL pipelines using spark, redshift, presto, or flink
- Experience working with a relational database and a NOSQL database
- Experience... working with scheduling software like airflow, luigi, or prefect
- 2+ years experience with python
- 2+ years experience writing sql
Why You'll Love It Here
- You'll join a category-creating company that has enthusiastic customers, an ambitious roadmap, and industry leading products.
- You are comfortable taking risks and thinking outside the box.
- Being part of a great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You want an opportunity to win, drive change and be in an environment that will optimize for your success.
- You embrace our set of core values - determination, excellence, trust, and community.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees. Partial dependent coverage.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Parental leave program
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- We like to do fun things together (Virtual for now!) such as conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours.
- Whatever mode of transportation you use - we got you covered! (Or remote work from home budget if you are not Seattle based