Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma's platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for someone to own Figma’s global social media vision and strategy. We are looking for someone who is a creative strategist with a strong pulse on the social landscape and that has led strategy and established best practice in social media for a global brand. You’ll be in charge of all of our social platforms, the content that goes on them, and the brand voice and campaigns we drive through them. Social media is very important to... Figma, and we cultivated a strong relationship with our community of users through these platforms. We are looking for someone who thrives at the intersection of culture and storytelling, and can take us to the next level.
At Figma, you’re going to own all of social. That means you’ll start by coming in and rolling up your sleeves as you get to know our community and brand. Once you understand our needs, you’ll get to work growing your team with internal and external resources to scale.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement and evolve Figma’s social media strategy. Conceptualize, plan and execute all social media content on all active channels, including a well-articulated approach for growing followers, engagement, revenue, traffic, and customer acquisition
- Conceive and execute social-first brand campaigns to keep Figma in the social zeitgeist, growing brand awareness and loyalty
- Build and develop a strong internal and external team (agency support) across social and creative
- Strategize cross functionally to make product announcements, content and other company initiatives come alive on social channels
- Work with the brand, marketing, and executive team to further develop our brand
- Design and execute social media reporting on key metrics, including growth in fans/followers, engagement, traffic, and revenue
- Create and share out weekly performance reporting, including with senior leadership
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Belief in the power of the conversation that happens on social channels
- Experience managing a creative team
- Creative ideas about how Figma can evolve on our current social channels and new ones as we reach new audiences
- The ability to think about social as a community platform, and strategize ways to grow community and loyalty via social media
- A passionate customer advocate. You are ready to put the customer first and influence others across the company to think similarly
- Able to pivot quickly and make fast decisions based on changing needs in a fast-paced environment, dynamic with ambitious schedules and plans
- Familiarity with Figma or design tools a plus
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Identify and manage an external agency to increase our bandwidth to grow social presence
- Create and execute the Twitter engagement plan for Config, our annual user conference to get >5M impressions day of the event
- Audit Figma’s voice and propose changes based on brand strategy
- Create engagement campaigns that tie social with our the community feature of our product
- Come up with a creative April Fun Day campaign to surprise and delight our users
Read more about our team
- Here's how the CEO of Figma went from a computer science intern to the head of a $2 billion company that's challenging Adobe for the love of designers across Silicon Valley
- Reflections on Config, our first user conference
- How work is changing at FigmaAbout Figma
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status