Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best without the cost of hiring, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, and much more.
We started in April 2018 and have closed $6M+ in fundraising with top-tier VCs. We grew 5x in the last year, we have onboarded 80+ executive assistants, and are now looking for an exceptional Growth Marketing Manager to join our team.
After getting fully onboarded, your first project will be leading an update of withdouble.com to create an exciting and performant web destination. In addition to owning our web strategy and roadmap, you’ll identify new ways to reach Double’s target audience, and run experimental campaigns to drive user... acquisition. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves balancing data-driven insights with creative instincts. You will report directly to Ashley, our Head of Marketing.
What you will do
In your first month, you will
- Get familiar with our product, join executive onboardings to understand the executive's user journey, and start talking to assistants to understand their pain points.
- Identify a few small paid campaign experiments, build new ad or audience variations, and launch tests right away.
- Get onboarded to our marketing website, and start adding your voice to inform the direction of an upcoming relaunch.
In your first six months, you will
- Deeply understand our target audience and launch new channel experiments to meet user acquisition objectives.
- Partner with internal design and engineering teams to define web best practices and build a design system that is flexible and comprehensive.
- Ship an exciting relaunch of our website, by working hand-in-hand with stakeholders to align on objectives, prioritize content and technical work, and execute on a strategy.
In your first twelve months, you will
- Identify new content opportunities for withdouble.com and onboard contractors to execute on content production backlog
- Manage ongoing acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, identifying areas of success and advocating for additional budget to fuel larger objectives.
- Own the process for A/B testing web and campaign assets through ideation, test design, analysis, and implementation to optimize our marketing effectiveness.
- Measure, track, and analyze marketing performance metrics. Create and maintain dashboards and reports to communicate insights to leadership.
Who you are
- You have worked in digital marketing for 5+ years
- You’ve previously lead a website launch that included multiple stakeholders
- You have experience running paid campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook
- You know the Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, Data Studio) inside and out
- You are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
Benefits & perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, and a generous equity package
- Fully remote position & the technology you need to work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Offsite team outings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Double focuses on Mobile, Productivity Software, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Brooklyn. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Double has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.
You can view their website at https://withdouble.com or find them on LinkedIn