Currently, Vision Technology Services is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team and work directly on client projects.
- Manage project outcomes against success benchmarks to ensure that results support customer needs, requirements and their service expectations
- Projects may be multi-year, multi-million dollar efforts involving the replacement of primary business systems and involve process changes to multiple departments
- Lead and motivate teams and ensure projects are delivered with a high degree of quality
- Manage the project scope, budget, and timeline
- Evaluate the impact to the project if changes are made to these constraints
- Manage potential risks and develop contingency and mitigation plans
- Influence, obtain support, and negotiates resources, scope, and timelines with Project Sponsors, important partners, and project team members
- Identify the areas for improvements and lead the project effort in standardizing the procedures... streamlining, enhancing, and making processes simple
- Manage the efficient daily running of the IT project with best practice project methodology and collaboration capabilities to ensure success of the project
- Take end-to-end project ownership to prevent roadblocks and anticipate and avoid problems before they become project blockers
- Take control of all assigned IT projects end-to-end to challenge project members and inform partners of project outcomes
- Make sure project documentation is complete, and communicated to relevant team members
- Create a framework that tracks deliverables across teams.
- Triage issues and prioritize project backlog to align with the roadmap.
- Provide technical expertise to communicate among engineers and leadership.
- Set up systems and processes for access and identity management (i.e., Who does the approvals? Who has access? How long is the access?)
- 4+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure & Operations Projects
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, or other science field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with medium to large projects involving IT Infrastructure technologies such as cloud,
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and experience managing projects in both
- Experience in JIRA, MS Project, or Project Portfolio Management tools
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Knowledge, LAN/WAN, Security
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 118290 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you