Myticas, LLC is currently seeking a Project Manager-O365 for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL. (Remote During Covid-19).
Please review the below job description and apply with a copy of your resume and /or a cover letter if you feel this would be a good fit!
Duration: Contract 6 Months+ high possibility of extension
- O365 Migration - Lead the migration efforts for the overall Enterprise Microsoft O365 migration. The PM will need to manage the vendor, as well as lead jointly managed work between the vendor and our matrixed client teams, driving the project to completion.
- Requires strong project management skillset, including proven ability to lead and drive project success.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Will be expected to manage application vendors, work across multiple workstreams with documented and organized results, and be able to deliver final solutions with minimal... guidance.
- Currently anticipate projects having high degrees of strategic impact and change, with high degrees of project complexity and executive interactions.
- Will work with a matrixed team.
- 8+ years of project management experience required in the infrastructure space.
- Will execute and deliver in line with below expectations.
- 8+ years of project management experience in the infrastructure space.
- Individual must be able to work full time; will initially work in a remote setting, with transition to on-site in Lake County, at a date to-be-determined by manager.
- Experience with O365 applications, especially migration experience.
- Experience with using Clarity PPM.
- Familiarity with Organization Change Management experience/knowledge.
- PMP certification preferred