Our team is seeking a PMO Operations - Resource Portfolio Management will support the management and planning of resources and onboarding tasks for our PMO Portfolio Management team across our business unit. A successful candidate has several years in a technology-first environment under their belt, instilling an agile mentality and culture of continuous operational improvement.
In this role as our Resource Management Coordinator, you will support the business unit’s resource and vendor management activities including yearly hiring budgets and forecasts, vendor relationships and SOW agreement facilitation (working with our Vendor Partners, Legal and Finance), and new hire onboarding process to our tools, processes, and teams.
- Consolidated Reporting & Long-range resource planning for our cross functional agile scrum teams.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to resource management dashboards, monitor resource allocation and help analyze... where we need to adjust our resource plan.
- Manage and improve our tracking of our Resource requests and planning forecasting of new and upcoming hires.
- Managing building reporting dashboards and documents for PMO to communicate the status of resource planning in confluence, Jira, google sheets or other tools as the need arises.
- Resource budget planning and analysis: Support budget forecasting for our resource allocation based on agile team resource planning.
- Cross-functional Resource Allocations: Collaborating with technology, product, and video operations, manage the resource planning monthly meeting to ensure we are allocating effectively, and running a change management process where we need to move our resources around to different teams.
- Support the relationship and management of our Engineering Vendors, including communications, SOWs and invoicing.
- Support the Onboarding for new hires to our agile teams, tools, processes and platforms for the PMO.
- Assist in other areas of PMO Portfolio Management as required such as tool access or other portfolio reporting needs.
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Proficient in Atlassian Jira, Confluence, google spreadsheets, and Microsoft Excel with the ability to create pivot tables and other useful reporting analytics upon request.
- Budget and financial cost analysis experience especially pertaining to resource management.
- While this is a PMO/Project Management role, we look for Human Resources onboarding and learning development experience and you have partnered with HR team before on resource planning projects.
- Experience in Engineering/Technology resource Vendor relations/engagement managing from relationship through to contractual workflow
- A proactive, meticulous, and resourceful communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment. Able to pull together a Google Presentation/Powerpoint Deck to share strategic decisions or directions for key stakeholders.
- Experience onboarding new software development resources into an agile Scrum SDLC environment, building onboarding process for tools, training, and culture
- Based in Los Angeles, able to travel occasionally between San Francisco and Los Angeles offices (when back to the office in the Fall)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent trade experience such as Financial or Business degree.
You might also have:
- Metric reporting, pulling detailed data points from various tools using JQL, SQL, Python, etc.
- Reporting and task management experience with project management tools such as Jira Portfolio, Gantt charts, Miro, Jira Align (Agile Craft), Aha! or similar experience for reporting.
- Previous work as a project manager or scrum master in an agile environment
- Jira Project Administration certification