Bullhorn is looking for a Product Manager to join our Development team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers... unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
As a Product Manager, You Will Be Responsible For
- Understanding, articulating and translating business problems into product requirements, documenting use cases, and proposing solutions for new and existing customers. You will be a subject-matter expert and the go-to person for one or more Bullhorn products.
- Developing, publishing, and maintaining the roadmap for one or more products. Diligently and continuously prioritizing and re-prioritizing work based on customer input, market needs, stakeholder input, internal and external drivers and user feedback. Communicating the roadmap to internal and external stakeholders at a regular cadence.
- Owning all operational aspects of agile development: epic breakdown, story planning & writing, sprint planning & delivery
- Working closely with members of the UX team to understand, document & iterate over the user experience and usability of new capabilities.
- Partnering with Architects, UX Designers & Developers to drive product development. Defining milestones & success criteria for the development team. Holding team members accountable to ensure in-scope and on-time delivery of releases, and surfacing risks to leadership.
- Leading and participating in cross-functional initiatives with members of Product Marketing, Development, Sales, Professional Services and Support to ensure the successful launch of new products and features
Why This Job Is Important
In this role, you will be responsible for making sure teams are working on the right things at the right time to deliver the best possible products to our customers.
A Typical Day Might Include
- Driving the product team in understanding, articulating and translating business problems into product requirements, documenting use cases, and proposing solutions for new and existing customers.
- Leading the product team in developing, publishing, and maintaining the roadmap for one or more products. Diligently and continuously prioritizing and re-prioritizing work based on customer input, market needs, stakeholder input, internal and external drivers and user feedback. Communicating the roadmap to internal and external stakeholders at a regular cadence.
- Writing user stories and going deep on requirements in grooming sessions with your team
- Defining release and sprint goals for development team(s)
- Managing and resolving customer & internally reported product escalations. Balancing resolution priority against roadmap commitments
This Role May Be a Fit For You If
- You've loved every moment of the 3+ years you've spent working with products, getting into the weeds and being a go-to expert for your product
- You enjoy collaborating with a team and have experience with Agile methodologies
- You like dissecting challenges and coming up with solutions
Bonus Points For
- Experience working in an Enterprise B2B SaaS-based organization
- Experience working on CRM systems
- An undergraduate technical degree (extra bonus points for an MBA!)
- Experience with Bullhorn products
- Experience in the staffing and recruiting industry
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun