Responsible for leading cross functional teams to develop products that have a direct impact on farmers, Agronomists, and businesses working to save the planet and improve people’s lives. You will work with cross-functional teams including commercial, engineering, design, lab, operations, and research to define and execute on product initiatives across the company.
As a Sr. Product Manager on our Product Development and Strategy team, you will work to make sure that we deliver to our customers essential value and high quality data to understand and act upon the soil science discovery at Trace Genomics. Your work will be critical as we expand into new product lines in biology, chemistry, analytics and define new markets in carbon capture.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
● Supports the development and implementation of the TG Product RoadMap
● Build consensus across the company on priorities that... inform the products we build
● Drive product development with top engineers, designers, operators, R&D scientists and partner managers
● Synthesize user research and customer feedback into product requirements
● Engage with customers to understand product use cases and feedback, communicate new features and provide visibility to roadmap
● Define, analyze, and communicate product success metrics
● Help ensure the team is working on the most impactful projects
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a technical degree (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) preferred. Post-graduate degree a plus.
● 8+ years of product management experience at a fast growing Ag-technology company
● Success at taking new products to market in the Agricultural industry
● Strong customer empathy and proven track record of identifying needs and advocating for product changes
● Ability to pay attention to nuanced product details, as well as the big picture
● Excellent communication and analytical skills
● Experience developing enterprise products and working with customers is strongly desired
● Appreciation for operational excellence
● Excellent ability to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, operations and go-to-market