Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We’re looking for our second Product Designer to join our team focused on Community, which focuses on tools and experiences for designers to work together outside the context of a company. You’d get to work on projects like: tools for Figma plugins, community files, features enabling live collaboration, educational experiences for new designers, and more. You should be excited about building for the creative community, have a penchant for thinking about products for consumers (even if your background is in enterprise software), and have ideas about what the vision for the future of the Figma... community could be.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
You might be a good fit if:
- You love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals
- You leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced
- You value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- You’re growth oriented and eager to learn
Read more about our team:
- Our Design Team Process (May 2020)
- Our Design Principles (Apr 2020)
- Design Critiques at Figma (Sept 2019)
- How we built the Design Team (Dec 2018)
- Figma’s Series D Round!
- How work is changing at Figma
- The making of Maker Week
- Figma MusicalAbout Figma
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status