Data Analyst, Quality Assurance As Part of our Product and Marketing Team
Enervee makes energy efficiency visible and actionable so that consumers can make energy smart purchases. Improving the efficiency of appliances, cars, equipment and devices are an essential piece of the coming clean energy transition. As a Data Analyst, Quality Assurance you will help develop the systems that curate, improve and expand the automated data pipelines that empower consumers to make energy smart purchase decisions at scale.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Lead data stewardship activities, including monitoring of source system data integrity and analytic model performance
- Drive data quality across the product vertical and related business areas by developing automated data validation rules and alerting protocols
- Develop and utilize tools to monitor and ensure data quality, including data system KPI definition and implementation.
- Identify data pipeline performance issues during new data and... software product development
- Implement industry best practices for data quality, monitoring, testing, and remediation
- Work with stakeholders to document requirements and design and execute relevant test cases.
- Create documentation for data quality standards and procedures for others to follow
- Detect and report data quality issues and facilitate remediation
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions
- Articulate issues to developers during meetings and particularly in the daily stand-ups
- Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements
Why you will love being part of Enervee
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Data Analyst, Quality Assurance to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How we care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following thoughtful perks and benefits
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program delivered to your home office
What You Bring to the Table
Our Data Analyst, Quality Assurance brings strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail to this role. You will also bring your excitement and ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
- 3+ years working in another role within an IT delivery team, such as a developer, business systems analyst, data analyst, quality assurance analyst, ETL developer or DBA
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical/analytical field, or relevant work experience
- Advanced database querying skills
- Proficient with service automation and automation framework development
- Experience in working with relational databases such as MSSQL, Postgres, etc.
- Experience with data source analysis and data profiling
- Experience with load strategy and data validation
- Experience or willingness to learn programming with Python or similar languages
- Ability to authentically and effectively communicate (written and verbally) with various stakeholders
- Ability to create technical artifacts and documentation to support development and maintenance of data products
- Understanding of data profiling techniques
- Ability to identify and analyze business problems, find opportunities and offer solutions
- Experience in Ecommerce
- Fluency in speaking / writing French