Our client is seeking a savvy B2B (and B2C) Social Media Marketing Manager to create and manage our organic online social channel, nation platform, and influencer strategies, to inspire our target audiences (e.g., District Administrators, Teachers, Principles) to drive demand generation for the company.
In addition, you'll support customer advocacy and retention by driving engagement across our social touchpoints and increasing awareness and stickiness with the brand – our educator advocacy platform. This role will support business objectives ranging from brand, demand, and customer engagement/usage.
This is a new position, and a highly visible role in the company. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a creative bent, love big picture strategy but also rolling up your sleeves to dive in and create something from nothing – we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing our Social Media channels to drive brand awareness... community engagement, and product usage, while supercharging company customer advocacy to attract new business and retain existing
- Defining all organic social channel community strategies to drive marketing outcomes and deliver incredible experiences to our customers and prospects
- Rethinking and re-envisioning the company owned Nation platform
- Developing all social assets from copy to creative
- Having an “investigative” curiosity to uncover strong customer advocates that can be leveraged and building those relationships
- Driving awareness and usage of company Nation by engaging current customers
- Providing big picture thinking across PR, social and digital to connect the dots and drive maximum exposure and results
- Collaborating with teams within marketing, customer success, and sales to build plans and campaigns that support the end-to-end customer experience
- Staying current with the latest digital technologies, social media trends and audience preferences and incorporating into strategies and programs
- Maintaining a tracking and reporting system to ensure metrics are documented, well understood, and achieved
- Develop strategies for the growth and engagement of our B2B (and B2C) Social Media channels – Facebook/Instagram, Linked In, Twitter (Twitter Chats) & YouTube
- Develop strategic plans for garnering company Influencers to help drive business growth and visibility; build and launch Influencer campaigns from the ground up
- Collaborate with teams across brand– customer marketing, sales, product and customer success - to create amazing online experiences for our customers and prospects
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily; own creative specs & best practices across social channels; draft channel-specific copy and work with graphic designer on social graphics
- Own flawless execution of end to end organic efforts across all our social channels
- Develop new strategy for and manage company Nation so it's a destination educator want to come back to time and again
- Organic posting and monitoring with social tools like Hootsuite or Oktopost
- Evaluate emerging technologies, platforms, tools, opportunities