DREAMSTAGE is revolutionizing the live concert experience.
We’re looking for a Rockstar to join the livestream concerts marketing team at DREAMSTAGE and manage marketing copy across various channels. You’ll be joining a growing department which comprises of a diverse group of music lovers and a mix of music industry veterans with tech advertising professionals. As the Manager, Growth Marketing, you will work very closely with the social media agency and the Director, Media Strategy to create cohesive marketing copy.
Who you are:
You’re comfortable writing marketing copy and building a “company voice” across the DREAMSTAGE platform. From social media accounts to emails, paid media to text messages, you’ve written clear and creative messaging to customers.
What you’ll do:
- Compose and send recurring communications across email, push notification, SMS (Attentive) and in-app channels that drive always-on loyalty, recognition, and resurrection campaigns
- Compose ticket landing page... blurbs and other show text as needed for livestreams launches
- Oversee and implement marketing posts on socials along with social media agency
- Present campaign insights and recommendations to Head of Marketing, Director, Marketing Services, Director, Digital Strategy, Talent Buyers and Founders.
- Work with creative team to design effective email campaign and marketing SMS assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- Own and report on the performance of subscriber retention metrics
- Scope, develop, & execute promotional experiments (contests, giveaways,…etc.) to drive ticket sales and grow DREAMSTAGE socials
- Deeply understand our users and develop a DREAMSTAGE loyalty program
- Develop questions for DREAMSTAGE Presents interview series along with artist teams
- Partner with Director, Digital Media on strategy for email, push notification, SMS (Attentive) and in-app channels that drive always-on loyalty, recognition, and resurrection campaigns
Your marketing background:
- 3+ years of full-time brand marketing work history
- Proven experience running social media accounts and writing copy
- Email and SMS marketing experience
- Experience or at least eagerness to work for a music tech company startup and learn a lot more about livestreaming
- Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally and in written form, with customers
- Self-starter; able to take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
- Calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment with livestream launches arising quickly
We are a new streaming platform where musicians of all genres perform and interact with fans worldwide. Our shows beam amazing live music and entertainment right to your living room with a beautiful high-definition signal that transports you there, in the moment, as it happens!
We insist on quality, offering a high-definition audio/video signal delivered to your TV screen via AppleTV and also viewable from PC, tablet, or smartphone. Our beautiful interactive virtual venues make for an immersive experience. DREAMSTAGE is leading the live-streaming concert revolution one scintillating performance at a time.
Life at DREAMSTAGE
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 100% Remote Team preferably in the New York or Nashville areas
- All the live-streaming events you can watch!
- Must be a resident of United States