The Infatuation & Zagat are seeking a Social Media Manager with a deep understanding of online trends, growth optimization, and digital culture to manage and execute our social strategy across multiple platforms. Community management, tracking goals, and managing a tight publishing schedule will be top priorities for this hire. There will also be an opportunity to focus on launching social-first initiatives and implementing creative engagement opportunities. This role will report to our VP, Marketing & Creative and will also work closely with the Editorial, Creative, and Partnerships teams to produce a cohesive, on-brand social voice that serves both our audience and our partners. If you are organized, efficient, and passionate about all things social, this position could be perfect for you.
We are currently working from home and will be returning to our offices (NYC, LA) in some capacity later this year. We ask that you only apply if you are within commuting distance... to/from these cities.
What You'll Do:
- Execute our social publishing strategy for both Infatuation and Zagat across multiple platforms including Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok.
- Set and track benchmarks and goals for both audience growth and engagement.
- Run weekly reports and find trends in audience behavior.
- Share trends and insights with our VP, Creative & Marketing and make recommendations on how to further drive growth and engagement.
- Work closely with our Partnerships team to develop and execute branded content.
- Partner with the Marketing and Editorial teams to align on promotion of campaign launches, promos, and events.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum 2-3 years in a social media management position.
- You have practical experience executing a social strategy, as directed by a manager.
- You're organized and efficient, and are comfortable posting at a high volume on a daily basis.
- You're intimately familiar with Instagram and understands what will grow followers and drive engagement.
- You have a demonstrated ability to pull weekly reports, find trends, and make recommendations based on what is working in order to drive towards goals.
- You have an understanding of what builds a brand on social platforms, and are excited by the opportunity to do that at The Infatuation & Zagat