The Social Studies and Language Arts Curriculum Developers are responsible for developing and supporting these curriculums for elementary and secondary students. This includes developing new curriculum, reviewing existing curriculum, modifying, extending, and revising existing lessons, aligning curriculum to state and national standards, and formulating formative and summative assessments. Effective communication with the content frameworks and the cross-functional agile team members is essential. Candidates with background knowledge and expertise in online learning, curriculum development, and learning management platforms are encouraged to apply.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
● Minimum 3 years curriculum development and/or instructional experience in grades 1-5 and/or in grades 6-12 Social Studies or Language Arts including experience developing and executing instruction leveraging digital products
● Must enjoy a challenging work environment that requires... significant flexibility, self-direction, and creativity
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Technologically proficient (especially with Microsoft Office programs)
● Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and independently
● Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
● Ability to effectively meet deadlines
● Agile/ SAFe experience preferred