Are you a Senior Product Designer who is creative, tech-savvy, and expert at creating dynamic, innovative, user-centered products that engage consumers and drive ROI? Are you looking to lend your digital design expertise to an innovative team that is working on ground-breaking web, mobile, app, and responsive projects? If so, our client's Global Customer Experience & Design team wants to meet you!
THIS ROLE IS REMOTE.
- Focus on user-centered design principles to create intuitive and highly functional web, visual and interaction design
- Simplify complex content and ideas into functional, usable interfaces.
- Ensure existing UI guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance of the product/site
- Present design concepts and negotiate with stakeholders to arrive at a design that supports both the business and a strong user experience
- Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests with users
- Communicate and work effectively with... cross-functional team members including but not limited to developers, writers, scrum master, business analysts
- Quickly prototype designs in tools such as Adobe XD, InvisionApp or Adobe CC
- Translate low fidelity wireframes/UX prototypes into effective and appealing interfaces
- Contribute to planning and daily stand ups with dev team in an agile workflow
- Proactively recognize UX/UI gaps in design and propose solutions
- Strong understanding of best practices in product design
- Expertise in current trends for UX/UI design and data visualization
- Ability to leverage new technology, find unexpected ideas, and push the boundaries in solving UX problems with continued innovation
- Skills to articulate user experience design issues effectively; present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage and direct junior designers/production artists to complete screens and create assets
- Digital design experience in a commercial software product company, design firm, or consulting firm
- Mastery of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Mastery of UI design, including but not limited to concepts, prototypes, data visualization
- Experience creating site maps and wireframes and customer journeys
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities