We are looking for a top-notch seasoned Senior Product Designer to help us deliver a user experience that is unparalleled among consumer and business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in cross-functional teams to plan, prioritize, and deliver best of class design solutions to support the complete cohesive user experience for the organization.
- Leverage modern mobile and web technologies to define innovative user interfaces and interaction models that result in improved user productivity and operational efficiency.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to communicate design strategy and rationale.
- Make understanding end user requirements a constant priority.
- Produce wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user experience requirements for products.
- Educate internal teams on best practices around information... architecture, interaction and visual designs, usability and supporting technologies.
- Manage projects and mentor team members.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 8+ years of experience in designing websites, consumer and complex enterprise level applications.
- Track record of developing and delivering successful, intuitive, and compelling designs that contribute toward market leadership.
- Strong knowledge of the product life cycle; ensuring consistent great user experience in a series of software products.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to successfully develop and deliver shipping products.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design processes and methodologies.
- Broad knowledge and advanced skills in web design, product design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and appropriate technologies
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating product interaction designs (
- wireframes, mockups, prototypes), guidelines, templates, and standards.
- Expert with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adode Design Suite, ect..
- Experienced gathering and documenting business, functional, and end user requirements.
- Experienced designing successful web and mobile applications.
- Creative thinker who can effectively communicate ideas.
- Advanced people skills – communicate easily and work well with co-workers and users.
- Proven effectiveness in leading and managing projects.
- Proven effectiveness in working as a member in cross-functional teams which include designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and tech writers.
- Solid understanding of mobile and web technologies and industry trends, and experience designing applications leveraging these trends.
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment