For 70 years, Mullen & Filippi has been providing comprehensive legal services to California employers on issues arising from workplace injuries and other employment-related concerns. We are an established and reputable law firm with fifteen office locations throughout the State of California and are considered the leaders of our industry. We understand that our longevity comes down to the people who make up our firm and recognize the need to take care of them.
All of our employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) retirement. We offer a friendly and supportive work environment. We also understand the desire for a good balance between work and other life interests. If you are looking for a change and a nice place to work with a firm who cares, then we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive salary with a structure for quarterly bonuses
- Reasonable minimum billing requirements
- Medical coverage for your family at minimal cost to you
- ... Offices fully staffed with legal secretaries, assistants and clerks to support you
- Both a partnership track and alternative compensation to meet individual needs
- Little to no long-distance travel with most offices covering only the local WCAB
- Remote work opportunity is available
- Be a member of the California State Bar in good standing
- 3-5 Years Workers' Compensation Defense Experience Required
- Able to identify urgency and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Excel at communicating clearly and persuasively both in writing and through speech
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Independently and proactively handle files from referral to resolution
- A background in workers' compensation preferred