WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Research foods/drugs regulations and government guidelines to determine product licensing procedures and obtain government approvals.
- Interface with various corporate divisions, government agencies, Modere international offices and regulatory/scientific experts.
- Prepare recommendations on legal, regulatory and scientific issues impacting ingredients, product formulation, development, marketing and advertising of products and prepare scientific and technical documents for government submissions.
- Responsible for development/review of product labeling/packaging and promotional literature, ensuring compliance with government requirements and regulations, company policies and industry standards.
- Other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
The ideal candidate will have 5 + years experience in Regulatory Affairs, with a preferred emphasis in dietary supplements or pharmaceutical products.
- Excellent research, analytical and... communication skills with ability to interpret legal and technical specifications.
- Project management & multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to edit promotional material and present compliant alternatives while maintaining good working relationships with other departments/offices.
- Proficient in MS Office programs