eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or in another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
The eXp University Director of Training’s mission is to lead the eXp University Training and Event teams in the delivery, facilitation and implementation of live training classes and events that will promote agent productivity across eXp Realty. Learning is delivered in multiple modalities including instructor-led and self-paced eLearning and the... Director of Training will ensure that team vision, direction and efforts align with and meet or exceed Agent Development objectives and key results.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation, implementation, and improvement of eXp University training team efforts in support of department objectives and key results
- Oversees all activities of the training and event teams and identifies the business’s developmental needs ensuring that there is consistency with core competencies and goals
- Understands the current strengths and weaknesses of agents at eXp Realty. This could involve a variety of assessment methods, such as surveys, focus groups, production data review, meeting with various members of the company, and assessing the company’s reputation overall.
- Understands company objectives in the areas of Growth, Brokerage Operations and Marketing and ensures eXp University training and events are in alignment
- Ensures consistency in the delivery and application of training standards across the business and oversees the planning, prioritization, and development of new training programs and initiatives
- Constantly on the lookout for new training programs or social studies presenting more effective ways to train and drive agent productivity. This includes looking for new approaches to teaching the desired skills or attributes and designing more efficient teaching practices
- Develops channels for communication with agents on every level, in order to recognize new issues, identify presenters, and plan for additional training and events
- Collaborates with department heads and managers in order to establish and maintain training metrics and to evaluate the effectiveness of training
- Trains and coaches managers, coordinators, and others involved in development efforts
- Plans, organizes, facilitates, and orders supplies for employee development and training events
- Works with the Training Manager and Marketing to develop the strategy for communicating training opportunities and growing class attendance in critical areas
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
- Works with the Training Manager and Content Director to modify programs as needed
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of the department and organization
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 5+ years experience of experience in real estate and or sales
- 5+ years of experience in training, coaching, or public speaking
- Experience managing small teams
- Proven experience in creating interactive training programs and presentation
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Strong background in various real estate technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to facilitate presentation to large audiences
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office/Google Suite, particularly Powerpoint and/or Google Slides
- Experience working with Mindflash, Ask Nicely, and Tableau
- BA/BS in education, sales or related field strongly preferred
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Remote - Anywhere
Skills required for this job: