The Senior Staff, Content Strategy and Customer Experience, is responsible for creating an excellent customer experience and content strategy. Their goal is to create the best customer experience possible in relation to the PacBio brand. The successful candidate needs to be able to bridge any gaps that occur between the customer and PacBio's products and brand. They will be responsible for creating a stellar and successful experience for customers, ensuring that each touchpoint of the customer journey is not only effective but engaging as well. They will be responsible for collaborating with product management, digital marketing, product support, field support, and sales to produce compelling content, and analysis of content performance.
The successful candidate is a cross-functional leader within the organization and the primary owner and expert of the associated customer experience-related projects and products. This role leads the planning, coordination, and execution of... initiatives designed to provide customers with best-in-class experiences. They serve as the primary interface with all functional areas within the organization as well as external strategic partners for respective initiatives, balancing time to market with product quality and effectiveness. They work to identify, create and execute project plans and initiatives focused on driving increased engagement, efficiencies, and sales growth throughout the organization.
- Drives the use of various tools to engage with and gather feedback from our customers in order to provide requirements based on the voice of the customer (VOC), contributing to the vision for the product roadmap.
- Translates VOC insights into business requirements that deliver growth and efficiencies for associated products or business units.
- Works closely and collaboratively with all customer-facing organizations, including but not limited Customer Sales Support, Customer Technical Service, Product Management, Operations, Commercial Marketing and Sales, to lead to timely cross-functional experience initiatives.
- Supports the collaboration with external partners to maximize the utility of the platforms utilized by our internal terms who are supporting our customer base.
- Represents the company as well as the VOC during conferences, sales meetings, and customer visits.
- Functions as the internal champion for all things customer experience, acting as the primary field contact for all experience-related questions or ideas.
- Provides thought leadership in segmentation, positioning, and customer targeting with Marketing and Marketing Communications.
- Monitors all activity associated with the customer journey, including internal and external data, and actively works to summarize this information for management as well as cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders on performance-related issues, seeking to resolve any challenges facing our customers in a timely manner.
- Audits and understands the whole content experience for PacBio customers and creates a content strategy that encompasses all their needs.
- Build/create/establish customer advocacy program: review/audit/Identify current customer base as educators, validators, status seekers, or collaborators.
- Oversee/lead customer retention program through customer engagement marketing.
- Lead collaborative content strategy to work towards a single source of truth for product data, and to build modular content.
- Advise/lead/create scalable, measurable, valuable content strategy by architecting the content around archetypal buyer, seller, and customer questions at each stage of the buyer journey, sales cycle, customer lifecycle.
- Work closely with the corporate communications, product management and marketing teams to ensure alignment on key messages, VOC, brand and overall experience.
- Create a strategic plan for assessing the customer life cycle and the digital experience life cycle.
- Monitor customer interactions and satisfaction ratings.
- Evaluate content KPIs according to metrics such as number of visitors, visitor demographics, session length, conversion rate, new customer acquisition cost, and more.
- Use a digital experience platform to assess customer feedback, data, and analytics, as well as improve the overall digital experience and customer experience based on analytics and derived insights.
- Develop prioritized content strategy mapped to the buyer/customer journey.
- Collect, analyze, and report on content marketing KPIs to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation