We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
At Tripadvisor, we understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world's largest travel site, we're here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you'll have the opportunity to do the same.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to define the Subscriber Acquisition & Commerce product vision and roadmap for... Tripadvisor Plus, our new direct-to-consumer subscription business. You will play a central role in envisioning, articulating, and globally expanding subscriber acquisition products and strategies, as well as advancing the premium travel & experience commerce experience. This includes contextual browsing & commerce, subscriber acquisition strategies, and overall definition of features that drive subscriber conversions to Tripadvisor Plus.
Ideal candidates for this role have a strong product management background in direct-to-consumer digital, retail, or CPG subscription services, specifically in building products and features that drive paid subscriber acquisition, and high-value commerce behavior.
What You'll Do:
- Build and drive a subscriber acquisition roadmap across web and mobile, as well as partner with CRM/Marketing, Messaging, and Data teams to improve and grow travel & experience browsing & commerce platform features, as well as incorporating email, push, in-app, and mobile / native only features.
- Develop KPIs based on customer insights and data, and use them to inform current and future strategies.
- Define and deliver key acquisition metrics, and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan.
- Develop written requirements, define success metrics and associated use-cases for new features & initiatives, shepherding projects from ideation to test results, analysis, and iteration.
- Be a subject-matter expert in customer acquisition and commerce opportunities and challenges as they relate to Tripadvisor Plus.
- Drive cross-functional team and leadership alignment on the product vision and roadmap.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years experience of consumer-focused (B2C) paid subscriber acquisition and commerce product management. Experience in direct-to-consumer/eCommerce/subscription service space is greatly preferred. International product experience preferred.
- 1+ years experience in managing direct reports, and fostering team career growth.
- Demonstrated track record of bringing new paid subscriber acquisition and commerce products and services to market, and/or contributing major features and updates to existing product lines.
- Working understanding of customer conversion methodologies & measurement, and eCommerce platforms & practices.
- Experience in direct user testing, A/B and multivariate testing, and data analysis.
- Experience in user-centric product design and feature definition, as it specifically relates to custer acquisition and commerce transactions.
- Experience with growth strategy, feature planning, prioritization, and delivery
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences at different seniority levels. Experience presenting to senior executive audiences is preferred.