Our healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Professional to help support massive updates to marketing materials (rebrand). The writer will be responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes.
- Assists with the distribution process.
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language... standardization, going paperless, etc).
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1-2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health care or managed care preferred.
- Writing & Editing experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel