The SailPoint Strategic GSI Partner Director is responsible for managing the overall relationship of our strategic global system integrators and advisories. This position helps the partner establish and grow key services line capabilities that drive SailPoint license and subscription revenue. This is achieved through the management of all facets of the alliance partnership including the coordination related SailPoint business globally. This position is the primary coordination point for partnerships that support market share growth for our partners. The individual will be expert and advocate for the alliance partner with a deep understanding of their key market segments/customers that they serve, services capabilities spanning advisory, deployment and managed services, their sales processes, solutions/IP and overall organizational alignment.
The successful partner director can successfully navigate the SailPoint organization across executive leadership, product management, sales and... operations to develop and execute an aligned partner growth strategy. Conversely, the individual will develop senior level relationships within the GSI alliance partner organization, working across all sales and delivery functions to establish mutually beneficial relationships. Success will be measured through development of a strategic roadmap, tactical execution, joint go-to-market, opportunity sourcing and overall revenue growth.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of Partner/SailPoint relationship spanning Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing and Marketing
- Development and co-management of a comprehensive quarterly and annual (GLOBAL) business development plan with sponsorship and participation from all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Create and maintain a sales and enablement forecast - Increase Partner sales awareness and delivery capability of SailPoint (Direct and Indirect) - Promote available resources and tools
- Train Partner client partners and key delivery resources how best to sell and service SailPoint products
- Increase deal registration and sourcing opportunities by providing support and training to sales teams
- Work with the sales teams to assist with any special pricing quotes
- Effectively coordinate related Partner activities across all major geographies including Americas, EMEA and APJ.
- Conducts annual and quarterly account planning sessions with salesforce which includes segmenting account base to coordinate customer contact.
- Oversee the deal registration process including but not limited to, special pricing, POS credits, amended Purchase Order pricing, system updating claim reconciliation, rebate processing, geo allocation and any other processes associated with deal registration.
- 10+ years of work experience with progressive responsibility in SaaS technology field sales, channel sales, or business development
- 10+ years of experience working directly with GSI partners
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing a partner-centric business required
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as strong teaming and interpersonal skills - Strong critical thinking, organization, program management and execution skills are a must
- Exceptional business acuity, technology prowess and strategic analysis skills
- Previous consulting, product management, alliances, sales/marketing and/or business analyst experience
- Experience with storage solutions, software applications and data center operations preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and demonstrated analytical skills
- 30% - 40% travel required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status