The Creative Group has a client in need of a Project Manager! You will be responsible for assisting lead project managers in facilitating the overall direction, monitoring, and completion of end-to-end process documentation of Customer data initiatives at a large corporation. You will play a key role in supporting these work streams and working with various teams to move projects forward. This is a non-technical contract position; however, a technical background or technical project management experience is preferred.
- Act as the liaison between the stakeholders and end users for each work stream
- Create process maps for current state and future state for each project path
- Work with multiple departments and internal stakeholders to determine and document functional requirements
- Produce requirement documentation consisting of definitions, process mapping, graphical analysis, diagrams, etc.
- Complete requirement analysis in preparation for technical... review
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for documentation and analysis of each individual project
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to capture business needs and requirements
- Analyze requirement completeness, accuracy and feasibility for each work stream
- Identify process gaps through analysis and process validation
- Engage in review sessions to share facts and communicate with stakeholders
- Report and escalate challenges to management as needed