Gloat is seeking an organized, reliable, and proactive HR Generalist & Office Manager with attention to details, to join our team.
We are looking for an HR Generalist & Office Manager that will ensure the smooth running of the NY office on a day-to-day basis and contributing to the wellbeing of our employees.
This full-time position is based in our New-York office reporting to our VP HR
- Continuously evolving and improving onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, etc.
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to implement and maintain Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR... and Diversity & Inclusion best practices and standards
- Organizing company events and conferences.
- Spearheading office duties including handling supplies, and assisting with office maintenance and new employee integration.
- Assisting the finance department with administrative tasks as needed.
- Responsible to manage and maintain all office services (office maintenance and facilities).
- Responsible for all office logistics and supplies (Kitchen, IT, office equipment etc.).
- Coordinate company meetings, board meetings, stake-holder and guest visits.
- Full cycle processing of vendor invoices, employee expense reports, fixed assets & credit card transactions including validation, coding, entry, tracking & payments.
- Administrative support of leadership as needed
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Proactive and able to multitask, prioritize, to work under pressure.
- Previous experience with administrative responsibilities and tasks
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience with a startup environment preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Google Suite, especially Gmail, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
- Ability to discretely handle sensitive and confidential information and interactions