SeaLights is looking for a Deployment Engineer with a focus on customer satisfaction, support, and increase of adoption.
They will focus on deploying the SeaLights solution for our customers and help them get the value from the product. We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipelines and maintaining high-quality development procedures to help integrate SeaLights in the customers development cycles.
The job requires at least 30% travel.
Who you are
What will you do
- Lead the customer’s teams to integrate SeaLights as part of their CI/CD build and testing processes
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned customer as a strategic advisor and support the continued value of our products and services.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across SeaLights
- Give support to customers
- Experience as a Professional Services, Post Sales Engineer, Technical Account Management or equivalent history of increasing... customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention – must.
- 5 Years of hands-on experience in integrating tools during pre-sale and/or post-sale – must
- Experience in organizations like Tier-3 support and up, previous development experience, DevOps or equivalent – must.
- Experience in various DevOps build and testing processes – must.
- Knowledge/experience in Java, .NET, JS & Python – advantage.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience – advantage.
- Eager to learn, highly focused on the target, results-oriented.
Nice to have