UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are seeking a Senior Data Developer in Part C/D Workflow Programming Team with advanced analytic and solid programming skills to develop, implement, and maintain Medicare Part C/D models and reporting programs as required by CMS, state and business stakeholders using SAS, SQL, Unica, Tableau and other project management tools.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop and managing reporting solutions and delivery, both in the planning and design of new solutions to support M&R Part D Workflows as well as ongoing management, production... support and monitoring, and accountability for those solutions.
- Lead MTM CMR program development, implementation and quality monitoring
- Liaison with UHG IT for the purpose of maintaining and updating programs that have been, or will be, moved to a production environment through an agile SDLC.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of pharmacists, PBM staff and actuarial team, including senior level team members.
- Collaborates with business partners to design, build and code cross channel communications using campaign platforms such as Unica/IBM Campaign.
- Encourage processes that increase productivity by improvement of people, process, tools, and technology; mentor and train staff on efficient and effective use of SAS techniques.
- Comply with and promote work measurements, production methods and standards.
- Develop and maintain data preparation and audit/validation routines to support system performance and accuracy.
- Collaborate with other Part D analytics leads on the strategic use of data for modeling and reporting.
- Maintain and enhance Part D-related data warehouses/marts and develop ad-hoc data mining analysis to support business decisions; manage cleansing, accuracy, and ongoing maintenance of data warehousing activities
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 5+ years related, progressive, post-baccalaureate experience
- 3+ years of experience working with SAS business analytic software
- 3+ years of Experience working with Campaign Management platforms (Adobe Campaign, Unica, SAS, Alterian, Eloqua, etc.)
- Experience with Statistical procedures within SAS business analytic software
- 3+ years of Experience integrating applications to other enterprise systems
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and RDBMS systems
- 3+ years of experience in a data quality review process, (Peer review, Data QA, UAT etc.)
- 3+ Years of experience in Automation and optimization of workflows
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Competent to work on complex projects independently
- Advanced Proficiency with MS Office and Excel
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Experience with Data Visualization tools, such as Tableau
- Experience with Python and R Programming
- Experience developing, implementing, and supporting production SAS reporting.
- Experience with or understanding of HEDIS Star measures
- Experience with business intelligence tools and software
- Pharmacy and health claim analytics experience
- Familiarity with CMS Star Ratings
- Proficient in UNIX, Linux
- Proficiency in Programming Languages (.Net / C++ / C# / Java)
- Proficiency in Scripting (Batch / Shell / Java Script)
- Motivated self-starter with curiosity, attention to detail, and ability to effectively handle change
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Data Developer, Senior Data Developer, Data Developer, Data, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Remote, Minnetonka. Minnesota, MN