Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester, LLP, a top-tier national law firm, is seeking an Associate Attorney for General Litigation/Civil Litigation in our Arizona office (currently working in office or remote due to COVID-19). If you have prior litigation experience and are looking to grow your career in a mentor-rich, development-focused environment, we want to talk to you!
General Litigation/Civil Litigation Associate Attorney
Our ideal candidate will bring prior case handling and deposition experience, along with at least two years of litigation experience, to support our firm and our clients. Trial experience is a plus.
- Case handling, including analyze, assess and execute litigation strategies through all states of litigation.
- Client contact, including proactively manage communications with clients throughout the course of litigation.
- Represent clients at litigation proceedings, including at hearings, motions depositions, and... mediations.
- Opportunity to try cases, including learning from the firm's ABOTA trial attorneys.
- At least 2 years of litigation experience. Trial experience is a plus.
- J.D. from an accredited law school and current good standing with the Arizona State bar.
- Proven work experience in civil/general litigation.
- Demonstrable experience researching, analyzing, deposing, and handling cases.
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing, communication, and case analysis abilities.
- Embodies Manning & Kass' core values of leadership, hard work and integrity.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in general/civil litigation.
Kindly note that Manning & Kass attorneys are currently working remotely. This position will be based out of the Arizona office post-COVID, with the possibility for remote work available.