Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest... channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are seeking a Marketing Compliance Associate who will own QuinStreet’s compliance and quality assurance operations. QuinStreet is a world leader in online vertical marketing, and its compliance operations are integral to its reputation and client’s businesses.
- Perform quality reviews of credit card marketing copy updates as required by Clients.
- Manage client-reported compliance cases from different business verticals (e.g. Financial Services) and ensure that case resolution timing meets Client and QuinStreet expectations.
- Communicate frequently with Clients and Affiliates regarding content updates and compliance requirements
- Work directly with multiple internal teams (Media, Marketing, and Engineering) and external partners to resolve compliance cases, vendor questionnaires and Cease & Desist matters.
- Work with Legal and various business verticals to address consumer complaints.
- Leverage internal technology, site crawlers and industry-standard tools to audit compliance findings and identify remediation solutions across various media channels
- Review marketing and online content to ensure adherence to compliance.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in an office support role
- Exceptional attention to detail, prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience with data entry or data management
- Previous Compliance or Financial Services industry experience a plus
- Skilled in getting information from external and internal partners quickly and accurately
- Ability to communicate issues to clients and management with clarity and accuracy
- Good with learning new tools and systems quickly
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to balance multiple assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Able to work independently and work effectively with cross functional teams; flexible working schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience with JIRA, Loopio and/or Compliance monitoring tools a plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law