Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at .com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: ######, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: ###### and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Corporate Ethics and Compliance is seeking a data analyst to support the Corporate Ethics and Compliance program. Lumens Corporate Ethics and Compliance program is designed to communicate the ethical and legal standards that govern Lumens business conduct globally. The Ethics and Compliance function is an independent function within... the Legal organization that is managed by Lumens Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and overseen by Lumens Board of Directors.
Lumens Corporate Ethics and Compliance team is responsible for global policies, training, risk assessment, investigations and compliance monitoring, and oversees compliance initiatives in various areas including anti-corruption, business courtesies, conflicts of interest, insider trading, antitrust and fair competition, sanctions and trade compliance, and third-party diligence. As part of the Ethics and Compliance team, you help enhance the effectiveness of the program by helping to plan and develop future compliance initiatives, and by levering data for monitoring and measuring compliance across the organization.
The Main Responsibilities
- Conduct due diligence on third parties; monitor and manage third-party relationships and implement compliance standards consistent with law, contractual requirements, and internal policies and standards.
- Monitor and audit to ensure compliance processes and systems remain operational and controls remain effective and adequately tailored to identification and monitoring of risk.
- Identify, recommend, and facilitate implementation of improvements to compliance processes (streamline / automation) to support and align compliance initiatives and increase efficiencies.
- Support buildout of compliance monitoring and reporting tools, dashboards, tracking and management systems.
- Assist with creation of reporting/feeds from internal systems to support compliance processes.
- Conduct auditing and calibration calls to ensure compliance with rules, regulations, and contract obligations.
- Develop/maintain internal shared sites and public secured sites for safe and secure storage of confidential information.
- Build insights for assessing potential areas of noncompliance, and for actioning as appropriate, and incorporating into future compliance program objectives.
- Provide general support to the Ethics and Compliance team, including identification of trends, gaps, and anomalies across various data sets, including identification and monitoring of evolving risks.
- Prepare reports and presentations to provide insights into risks and behavioral trends within various groups or organizations across the business. Should be articulate and comfortable presenting information in a crisp and concise manner.
- Conduct and support compliance auditing and investigations, including efficient data gathering, analytics, analysis, and reporting.
- Participate collaboratively in cross-functional projects, supporting ad-hoc projects and needs as appropriate.
- Assist with project planning, team organization, and coordination
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 4 years experience in compliance-related position; experience in consumer ordering and billing systems preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, ASAP, and PPO preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong project-management experience preferred
- Strong reputation for integrity and ethics
- Compliance-minded and collaborative with excellent communications skills and strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle complex information, solve problems, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to construct well-founded, clear, and concise analyses and recommendations
- Willingness to learn and stretch into unfamiliar areas to support new and innovative compliance initiatives and to recommend improvement opportunities through analytics and automation
- Determined and able to maintain positive relationships and build teams
- Self-motivated & results-oriented, constantly pursuing process improvement
What to Expect Next
Requisition : 243395
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions