WorkForce Software is a best-of-breed software company in the workforce management space. We Make Work Easy for global companies who have better things to do than deal with difficult to use paper timesheets or post-it-note schedules.
As a WorkForce Software employee, you won't find strict rules about dress code and we're not hung up on certain terms, business philosophies or work styles. We value effort, positivity and collaboration.
You will enjoy a generous benefits package including health insurance, unlimited paid time off, discounts on your gym membership, and much more!
As Corporate Counsel you will report to the General Counsel and will interact daily with WorkForce Software clients, partners, suppliers, executives and others. This position is a critical business partner for the Sales organization, as well as managing risk for the company.
- Draft and negotiate technology agreements including software as a service (SaaS) agreements, software... license agreements and professional services agreements
- Work with the alliances teams to negotiate and document partner/distribution relationships
- Negotiate ancillary agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, and privacy/security agreements
- Collaborate with internal business partners and other members of the legal team on the review of WorkForce Software’s products, services, and initiatives to assess legal compliance, negotiate related legal agreements and provide practical advice
- Must be a lawyer qualified to practice in at least one U.S. state and have a JD degree from an ABA accredited law school
- 3+ years of experience as an attorney drafting, analyzing and negotiating technology agreements, such as SaaS agreements, professional services and other IT agreements within a global technology or software company
- Solid understanding of data usage, privacy and data security, particularly related to SaaS products – CIPP certification a plus
- Highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Great judgment, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to work well with, influence, and inform diverse groups, including peers and clients
- Team player with the ability to work independently and stay cool under pressure
- Be fun to work with and have a sense of humor (or at least have a dog)
- Education J.D. degree and active membership in at least one U.S. state bar