At Blueprint, we believe in the power of possibility and are passionate about bringing it to life. Whether you join our bustling product division, our multifaceted services team or you want to grow your career in human resources, your ability to make an impact is amplified when you join one of our teams. You’ll focus on solving unique business problems while gaining hands-on experience with the world’s best technology. We believe in unique perspectives and build teams of people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds. At Blueprint, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and teams, such as data science and product development, all while learning, growing and developing new solutions. We guarantee you won’t find a better place to work and thrive than at Blueprint.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Data Engineer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- Manage and deliver high-quality, end-to-end technology and... service engineering solutions, tools, applications, metrics, and reporting
- Create and review design specs for any given application
- Derive technical requirements from functional specifications
- Participate in code reviews and ensure high quality before any change is released into production
- Audit and improve/update current service and support offerings, especially with our ETL services, data streams, and visualizations
- At least 7-years of experience as a data engineer
- At least 5-years of experience with SQL Development
- Experience building out large-scale integration landscapes for an Enterprise. Including strategy and execution on Enterprise level APIs for near real-time communication between software systems
- Excellent design, coding, testing, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Ability to architect and build out integration pipelines
- Well versed with software development and deployment best practices
- Proven experience in accessing, communicating and implementing enterprise strategy
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, application domains, implementing new knowledge and adapt to changes
- Ability to look at solutions in unconventional ways and see opportunities to innovate
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player