Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join the Quest team.
The Digital Content Specialist will collaborate with regional marketing, digital marketing and product marketing teams to write and execute on top-of-funnel, brand-building and awareness-driving content. This individual will establish processes that improve content planning and sharing across functional teams at Quest. As part of the content marketing team, this role will be pivotal in changing the way we plan and deliver digital content to worldwide prospects and customers.
- Develop compelling content for benefit-oriented marketing materials to help the company in its branding and lead-generation programs
- Write and produce long and short-form content, such as blogs, to get qualified traffic to our website.
- ... Research and write effective copy for a diverse set of materials including but not limited to emails, website copy, landing pages and social media promotions
- Develop, execute, track, and analyze posts and campaigns across multiple social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter and FB)
- Community Management - Monitor and respond to user conversations across social media channels Manage and support social media postings with timely and thoughtful responses to comments.
- Work to grow our content subscriber/follower base on social media & blogs through paid and organic tactics.
- Interviews requesters and stakeholders to identify content goals, and details to write long-form and short-form content in tone with the Quest brand and compliance with our editing style guidelines.
- Work alongside other marketers and subject matter experts to help identify, produce, and distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build an effective editorial calendar.
- A passion for, and strong understanding of marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in marketing, advertising or communications
- Experience developing content for campaigns, preferably in B2B marketing
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation tool such as Pardot is a plus*
- Experience implementing search engine optimization for long & short form content
- Meticulous grammar and attention to detail
- Providing samples of your past work and its effectiveness.
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We're not the company that makes big promises. We're the company that fulfills them.
We're Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers