Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales profitability, and partner recruitment.
As part of the Yubico Channel Manager team, you will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners, acting as the primary point of contact for our accountant partners... pursuing new referrals, building relationships, and ensuring a smooth experience for their referred clients.
This role will report to the Vice President of Channel Sales.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- Meet assigned targets for sales and pipeline while meeting strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partnership
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate a partner's needs on an ongoing basis
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drive adoption of company programs among partners
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners
- Minimum of 7-10 years channel sales experience in a business - to - business sales environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to implement, manage, and hold sales resources accountable to sales process, forecasting, and sales strategy
- Possess good business acumen in channel sales management
- Knowledge of Cyber Security industry - highly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Whatever it takes attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Mentoring/Coaching skills
- PC proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 40