To inspire brand stories, because we believe everyone has a story worth telling.
Differentiate your brand with a talented group of retail promotion and packaging experts from Main St. Group. We are retail market specialists focused on the Wine, Spirits & Beer industry. We are well known for powerful in-store promotional marketing that moves our client’s product off the shelf and into the consumers shopping cart.
We deliver impactful brand stories through design, displays, promotional, print, packaging and fulfillment. Our goal is to be the industry leader in driving consumers to our client’s brand.
Our team has a passion for the success of our client’s brand. It’s in our DNA.
We are looking for a Business Development professional with the following attributes:
- Strong relationships and current contacts within the Wine Spirits & Beer industry that can be leveraged in delivering new prospects
- Exceptionally strong sales prospector and... closer, with polished verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proven experience and success in driving in new business
- Self-driven, confident, continually seeks personal development
- Ability to support and bring to life Main St’s vision and purpose
- Humility, high level of integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Development
As Business Development Manager, your focus will be prospecting and securing new clients for Main St within the Wine, Spirits & Beer Industry. Business Development Managers will manage the initial onboarding experience between prospective clients and our internal teams to ensure successful delivery of our solutions according to their business objectives.
You will be responsible for internalizing client requests with all pertinent information to provide clear and concise communication to all departments ensuring execution excellence.
- Identifies and generates new business; develops and delivers sales presentations
- Develops customer relations including but not limited to sales leads, research, cold calling, qualifying leads, developing leads, and customer service
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement strategic plans to maximize opportunities, increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts
- Manage pipeline and prospect list
- Lead F2F and video meetings with prospects
- Develops effective sales presentations that provide clients a clear overview of our capabilities and possible solutions
- Develops and implements plans for successfully closing new business leads and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Grows accounts to full potential and generates maximum revenue on a long-term basis
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepares post-event reports and analysis
- Manages schedules and workflow
- Reports on KPI’s and accountable to meet goals
- Conforms to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management