Full-service Travel Agency serving clients nationwide. Specializing in upscale tours and vacation packages including Disney, Major Cruise Lines, ALL Inclusive Resorts (Sandals, Couples, Club Med, etc.) and European vacations and more!
We are hiring talented and entry level independent travel agent professionals to join our team. If your excited to be a part of a growing company where you receive the industries' top compensation, amazing Travel Agent Perks and bonuses, unlimited training and 1on1 support and have a passion for travel/helping others, we are a great place to grow your career.
- Plan and Book air and ground transportation for clients.
- Research best pricing and options according to the client's specifications.
- Speak to other business partners in our private travel community to facilitate a positive experience for clients.
- Book hotel reservations for guests in their desired location, ensuring their specifications for their stay are met.
- Plan and... promote accommodations and travel scenarios.
- Attend supplier training as necessary.
- No experience needed.
- Company training is provided.
- Trainable and Coachable
- Exceptional organizations skills are essential
- Customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to understand clients travel goals and needs and exceed their expectations
- Ability to locate the ideal travel options for clients upon a scheduled meeting detailing their travel aspirations.
- Must be a self-starter, goal-driven and business-minded.
- Promote tours and vacation excursions through local media and social media.
- Ability to work remotely (phone with internet or computer/laptop)
- Plenty of room to grow in the business
- Earn your own IATA number & CLIA
- Discounted travel
- Training included with opportunities for FAM trips/Complimentary trips
- Extremely flexible hours
- Part-time or Full-time
- Personal discount directory for you to use as you please (discounts on food, auto, clothing, travel, & much more