Our client, the world's #1 provider of mutual funds, is looking for a Web Content Manager to join their team at their headquarters in Malvern, PA!
- This role is a 6-Month Contract with opportunity for extension/conversion!**
- *This a position with 2 Openings! 100% remote to start!**
As a Web Content Manager, you will be supporting new initiatives on business/marketing content and the presentation of information within both internal and external website outlets on the internal agency team. This person will be in constant communication with IT subject matter experts so it is expected that this person should have an understanding of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Portal manager who can streamline content, enhance user experience, and simplify relevant information within our portals
- Translating business requirements for IT development teams with a strong understanding of web and portal content application development
- Supporting the... creation of a new internal agency team to complete a total overhaul of the organization's websites
- Crafting roadmaps to deliver superior user experience and user interface (UX/UI)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in designing, consolidating, and innovating web portal content
- UX/UI experience
- Experience as a product owner in digital or online products preferred
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience in financial services or related domain required