At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's exceptional. It creates exceptional.
The Director of Global Business Operations will lead a team that is the focal point for collecting, analyzing and reporting data to facilitate efficient decision making throughout the life cycle of Digital Solutions engagements; from commercial opportunity creation through operational delivery of services & solutions. This team will also lead the operational launch of new Global Digital Solutions (GDS) products and define standard business support practices, reporting cadence and tool sets for GDS globally.
Director of Business Operations will be a key member of GDS leadership team in identifying trends, opportunities for... improvement and in setting strategic direction through leading the GDS Multi Year Planning efforts.
Data Collection, Reporting & Analysis
- The Director will be responsible for the publishing and evolving the reporting suite of critical performance data across GDS based upon business need. Current data collection includes commercial pipeline & performance information, operational data related to productivity and financial performance. Reporting processes should evolve to facilitate easier data collection, analysis and publication through partnering with technical teams to identify best in class tools and opportunities for automation. Director will serve as Product Owner for operational reporting tools by communicating a vision and desired roadmap that meets business needs.
Deal Review Processes
- The Director will lead resources around the globe to facilitate the approval process associated with new GDS opportunities. This process should be as timely and efficient as possible while still ensuring that the proposed services can be delivered according to the Statement of Work and are accurately described in the associated financial model. Key stakeholders will be the Digital VPLead in each region in order to facilitate the most efficient path to approval based upon regional requirements.
- The Director will coordinate activities across regions and departments that are required update the GDS Multi Year Plan and budgeting process. These activities include clearly communicating any strategy shifts, investment planning to support the strategy, financial planning in support of growth expectations and in publishing the GDS MYP for executive review.
Back Office Services
- The Director will lead resources around the globe that will assist GDS leadership with activities in support of the business. Such activities will range from assisting with purchase order creation, coordinating with offshore data capture vendors, running ad hoc reports and other general business activities as business needs arise.
Leadership & Talent Development
- The Director will be expected to provide leadership to the team by drawing on knowledge, experience and leadership traits in order to continuously develop talent on the team and to accomplish stated goals. Talent on the team will need to be recognized and cultivated through mentoring and challenged with increased complexities and responsibilities.
- Hands on experience with BPM (mailroom, scanning, data capture services) in support of multiple Customer industries.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred (MBA or similar).
- Well rounded technical experience in support of BPOBPM operations. Working knowledge of how infrastructure and platforms are intertwined. Solid understanding of possibilities of organizing and reporting data through databases.
- Ability to lead large and diverse operational teams and comfortable leading & interacting with technical teams.
- Ability to analyse financial statements, forecast and measure to budget.
- Broad knowledge and technical background in document management; Experience with Kofax Capture, Kofax KTM and Alfresco a plus.
- Must have demonstrated ability for independent decision making, supporting large customer groups, and managing highly visible projects.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE