Shopkick is looking for a Contract Visual Production Designer to join our team. The designer will collaborate closely with sales, marketing, and content teams to create engaging, end-to-end marketing programs and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience developing a variety of concepts and assets across a range of channels, including website, email, social media, in-app communications, presentations, print, video, and more. The designer will play a key role in driving the collaborative creative process among multiple stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other designers, marketers, product managers, project leads, and vendors to advocate for the most engaging and thoughtful customer experience
- Design and produce visual assets for the Shopkick app, marketing campaigns, and sales
- Uphold the highest standards of design excellence and support junior team members as they grow and develop in their work
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2... years design experience in a creative agency or in-house creative team
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects at once.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate complex visual ideas and decisions quickly and clearly to stakeholders and other designers
- Thrives in an iterative environment with short feedback loops and quick turnarounds
- Has taken multiple high-impact campaigns all the way from concept to production
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Communication Arts, or related field
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees