ABOUT DOORSTEP MARKET:
Doorstep Market is a newly launched multi-vendor multi-site online marketplace that supports selling locally made products and services from Makers, Artisans, Producers, Growers, and Purveyors.
Launched as a COVID-19 pivot in response to failing supply chains and local economies in the face of massive growth in the big online box stores, Doorstep Market is a startup poised for massive growth and industry disruption – driving online shoppers to live, support, and shop local.
- Develop marketing strategies and customer acquisition plan to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Manage highly successful email marketing programs
- Develop email strategies that focus on list growth, revenue, traffic, segmentation and customer retention. You will also manage an email specialist.
- Build out SEO/SEM strategy; drive constant improvement in paid search ROI
- Optimize all online marketing programs for new customer growth, retention and revenue.
- Create... execute and report on web analytics and testing programs providing insight for optimization of all online programs
- Speak the language of CAC, LTV, ROI, ROAS, etc. fluently and be able to report on them
- End-to-end knowledge of proper tracking methodologies from channel – to site – to CRM
- High-level of knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Lead strategy, timelines and deliverables on web-related projects
- Stay current on new developments and emerging technologies in the online environment; utilize learns to drive marketing strategy
- Participation in business planning including forecasting results based on marketing plan
- Manage a team of four marketers
- 6-7+ Years of hands-on, tactical experience in digital marketing for online brands, preferably in e-commerce or online marketplace.
- 2+ Years managing a team of 2 or more
- Start-up experience highly desired.
- Deep knowledge of online marketing and thorough familiarity with the online retail space
- Hands-on experience building and executing on end-to-end online marketing plans
- Experience with email, SEO/SEM, social media and display
- Significant experience using online marketing analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GTM, etc.)
- Balanced leadership style that allows for strategic and business skills, a high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thought
- Demonstrated ability to analyze results of programs, derive actionable insights and concisely communicate results
- Proven track record in all aspects of program and project management, metrics development, website analytics, email marketing tactics and search experience.
- Ability to work remotely and communicate fluidly with a large team spread across different projects. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be capable of motivating, unifying and delegating
- Some experience in e-commerce merchandising strategy and execution highly preferred