Business Development Manager | Plastics
Remote- Must be located in Midwest
Hunter International is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in the Greater Cleveland area. The ideal candidate will have experience in the plastics industry and the medial/healthcare market. The Business Development Manager is responsible for sales and promotion of products within the plastics, medical & healthcare industry. This position requires a high level of related technical competency, capability, experience, and networking capabilities within the market. The position requires active participation and consultation with customers, strategic partners, and active team members from PMD, and SDG. Business development is based on targeted key accounts driven by the incumbent to create new business opportunities and to lead related efforts with the regional sales force.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities-
- Actively participates in sales of machinery... and the development of associated marketing, promotional material, and related market research.
- Establishes and maintains top level relationships with key customers and third-party strategic partners to enhance market presence and improve market penetration.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating of machinery and related equipment, and active participation during exhibitions, customer mold-trials, and industry trade show events.
- Actively participates in and represents the US operations in support of company-wide global sales, marketing, and planning initiatives.
- Actively participates in providing input into related strategic planning meetings.
- Actively provides regular market information, industry trends, competitor information, sales reports, action plans, and scorecards internally as required.
- Works jointly with customers and the inside sales department to identify and communicate specific customer requirements, complex project specifications, and market-related requirements.
- Works jointly with the engineering department to develop and expand the standardization of application-related solutions, the advancement of new product designs and related product offerings, and also supports future Engineering planning and development activities.
- Travel required, up to 60%
Business Development Manager Qualifications-
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the plastics industry
- 5 years’ experience in a sales management position
- 2 years’ experience in the medical and/or healthcare market
- Four-year degree in a technical field, preferred