R-Zero Systems is seeking a data-driven Sr. Manager of Content Marketing to join our marketing team and own content strategy from ideation to execution. As an experienced content marketing leader, you understand how the power of narrative can propel an audience forward and transform an overlooked category, like infection prevention, into a force for action. You are adept at removing friction with words, motivating your audience to embrace problems, and building trust and influence. We are Utah based company with work from home first culture.
This highly visible role will partner with demand generation, sales, PR/Comms, and company leadership to establish R-Zero as a thought leader within the rapidly evolving biosafety category while driving awareness, engagement, and demand generation within our targeted personas. This is an incredible opportunity to own and build out a world-class content organization from the ground up in a high growth businesses.
R-Zero Systems is leading a new... standard of disinfection for the places we work, learn and play. Beginning with our flagship UV-C device, we are rapidly bringing to market hospital-grade infection prevention products for businesses and schools. We recently raised venture funding from leading investors and are building out a team.
- Develop, manage, and scale a content marketing strategy and calendar that effectively attracts, captures, and nurtures targeted personas across the sales cycle.
- Create or lead development of a deep repository of must-read or view, engaging content-including blogs, eBooks, white papers, reports, case studies, infographics, presentations, sponsored articles, social media posts, and more-that meet (or exceed) quality, velocity, and volume requirements.
- Create or manage production of field marketing documents, presentations and emails.
- Measure, analyze and report on how our content influences lead quality and engagement.
- Research, test, and optimize content marketing strategy (personas, channels, calls-to-action, content type, promotion, distribution) to determine the most successful engagement formulas that maximize impact and exceed benchmarks over time.
- Lead implementation of content management and distribution software.
- Increase inbound search traffic by leading SEO strategy, content categorization and structure, and distribution.
- Establish and manage content frameworks, workflow, and lifecycle.
- An exceptional storyteller, editor, and content producer with 8-10 years of experience at a B2B product or technology company, preferably with B2C aspects.
- 5 years managing editorial and content teams including internal creative teams, external agencies, and contractors to produce high-quality content in a variety of formats and channels for high growth companies.
- The ability and excitement to write in a range of voices and styles for a variety of projects with diverse audiences, including the scientific community preferred.
- Portfolio of published work that has travelled far (with the metrics and business impact to prove it) demonstrating the ability to present complex information simply.
- Can speak fluently in marketing KPIs and ROI generated from owned content marketing programs including understanding of how content sources and influences lead quality.
- Perfect grammar, spelling, style, syntax.
- Experience with video storytelling preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands and deliver on-time in a fastest-growing, globally distributed software company.
- Familiarity with leading content marketing platforms.
- Passionate about pandemic response and public health preferred.
- BA/BS degree required.
Company is currently virtual. We offer a rich benefit plan, EEO focus, discretionary time off, equity and to be part of a growing start-up changing the way the world disinfects