Mattermost is the industry’s leading open-source enterprise-grade messaging platform. Customers including Intel, Ubisoft, Samsung, Cigna, BNP, European Commission, Social Security Administration, and Affirm use Mattermost to enable their teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. Many of the world’s leading privacy-conscious enterprises like The US Department of Defense work better by connecting people, tools, and automation to increase developer collaboration using Mattermost. Our private cloud messaging platform offers secure, configurable, highly scalable messaging using web, mobile, and desktop applications and provides deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises tools and applications.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you'll learn more about working at Mattermost and apply!
The Account Executive is a senior sales position responsible for developing... managing and closing business within target accounts in our Mid Market & Enterprise focused sales organization. Note: This position requires regular travel.
- Prospecting and developing opportunities in target markets and accounts.
- Refining go-to-market strategy for the relevant markets and organizations in your territory.
- Engaging new and existing open source users of Mattermost to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology platform and tools.
- Managing complex enterprise sales cycles with multiple engagement points in DevOps, IT, InfoSec and other lines of business.
- Executing solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects.
- Articulating and evangelizing the vision and positioning of both Mattermost and our products, and securing strategic commercial commitments.
- Building a pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecasting business on a quarterly cadence.
- Communicating with management and sales operations to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process, as well as following instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management.
- Ensuring the successful rollout and adoption of Mattermost products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources.
- Collaborating closely with sales leadership and fluently sharing key deal information to align extended sales engineering, pre-sales, product support teams and executive support. Become an expert in Mattermost, and in enterprise messaging & collaboration software
- Significant enterprise sales and customer facing experience.
- Experience selling a technical productWork under minimal supervision on complex projects.
- Track record in developing and closing large, complex deals 4+ years successful quota attainment Very motivated and goal-oriented.
- Dynamic experience in an emerging company environment.
- Creation and execution of territory strategy and business plans.
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities.
Mattermost focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Information Services, Messaging, and File Sharing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Mattermost has raised $70M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.
You can view their website at https://mattermost.com/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn