Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The Senior National Lead, Heart Ball is at the helm of one of our most important signature core campaigns for the organization and is responsible for the success, growth and evolution of this legacy campaign.
This leader will direct... our efforts nationally through campaign management and oversight, the creation and execution of the sales strategy, product and campaign development, training and consulting. In addition, the Senior National Lead will work directly with regional and market leadership and inspire staff and volunteers across the country to ensure the Heart of [City] and Heart Ball campaign continues to showcase the impact our mission has in communities throughout the country.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensure consistent execution of strategies to reduce variance of performance across markets and regions, with a focus on year-round campaign efforts
- Provide excellent campaign analysis that uses lead indicators and data to drive performance
- Manage to the playbook for success to grow our Heart of [City] and Heart Ball campaigns with a focus on leading with community issues and building relationships with C-Suite leadership, community leaders, and major funders. Continue to evolve the playbook to ensure it is directing staff to proven and relevant campaign strategies.
- Drive national relationships and partnerships with Fortune 1000 companies, corporate relations, and Heart Ball team.
- Create the best-in-class donor and volunteer experience for the future
- Monitor and analyze external and internal trends and data to develop benchmarks, standard methodologies, priorities and focus areas
- Product and campaign development
- Work with internal and external partners to develop strategies to significantly increase AHA’s revenue and impact
- Work directly with top markets to provide direct consultation
- Work collaboratively with Mission Advancement staff to drive individual giving strategies resulting in prospecting, closing and retain major gift donors and Cor Vitae Society members
- Provide formal feedback to regional senior leadership on opportunities and challenges
- Drives adoption of innovation and new revenue strategies
- Develop overarching communication and marketing plan for assigned corporate program and social channels.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Nine (9) years’ experience in a similar role or in a role leading a multi- million-dollar campaign with year over year growth
- Seven (7) years of experience working with and leading volunteers
- Five (5) years of experience coaching and influencing national leadership o achieve goals and meet organizational objectives
- Proven record of success in corporate sponsorship and fundraising
- Proven record of success in major gift development
- Proven record of success in leading cross-functional teams
- Proven record of success in leading c-suite level volunteers
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Skilled in planning projects and working against deadlines to provide end product
- Skilled in campaign oversight and reporting
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20% (actualized once normal travel returns)
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Location Diversity Distribution US - Top 50
Posted Date 2 days ago (2/19/2021 10:14 AM)
Requisition ID 2020-6219
Job Family Group Fundraising
Job Category Field Campaigns